Wednesday, September 28, 2005

All about nothing

Our Anniversary dinner was great. We went to Wildflower Grill and ate on the patio. I love that place. We've been going there ever since we first met.

Today in the mail I received my first check ever for publication. I have a LO in Women's Day that I think will be out in October sometime. Look for it!! The LO is called "5 Favorites".

As far as publications, I seem to be in a dry spell. I've been submitting and submitting but no luck. :(

Baby Kat and I cleaned out the Tupperware cabinet today. It's something I've been meaning to do for the last two years or so.

Wow, isn't this exciting? Aren't you glad you took the time to read about my Tupperware adventure? I feel bad for all the people typing in TUPPERWARE right now in a search engine somewhere and are finding my blog. Sorry.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...