Monday, November 16, 2009

Madagascar themed treat/goodie bags

My daughter's birthday party was today. She really, really, really wanted a Madagascar themed party. I had no luck finding anything local with this theme. So, I made my own goodie bags.

It just so happens that the latest Bitten By The Bug challenge was to use the grass from the Walk In My Garden cart. The animals were cut out from the Animal Kingdom cart. I added vanilla and chocolate animals crackers to 5x5 inch clear envelopes and stapled the topper to the top.

Katrina wanted to help so she added the little black dots around the circle. Now of course, no project would be complete without a little bit of Stickles. I added a bit to the grass cuts.

Thanks for stopping by. :D

3 comments:

Creative Momma said...

Heather, these are soooo adorable.. I love it so much I will have to make some for a few of my preschoolers...The grass was the perfect little touch and those cookies look so yummy in there..
Hugs
Marina

Penny'sfromHeavenreborn Nursery said...

Heather

Your take on the challenge this week turned out so cute, what a great idea.......

Hugs

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...