Thursday, January 17, 2013

This hasn't happened in awhile

I came home to this after I had been out of the house for a few hours.

When Zoe had her surgery in November, we took her shock collar off and I guess we forgot to put it back on. She's had months to hit the garbage and the pantry that's full of sugar and why she decided today was the day she was going to eat garbage I'll never know. I found the same mess in my bedroom but figured one picture of garbage was good enough.

Looks like the collar is going back on today.

The problem is that now Manny thinks garbage is really cool. He's learning tricks from the other animals.

At first I was thinking to myself, "Oh, it's so nice to have a dog that can't reach the counter".

He watches the cat get on the counter, which is a big no-no and she gets sprayed with water when I catch her, but now I'm catching Manny on the counter. He sees the cat jump on the chair and then on the counter.

I had my suspicions last week when I had half an orange in a Rubbermaid container (with no lid) on the counter. I left to pick up the kids and when we came back, there was no orange. I thought maybe one of the kids had taken it but they all denied it.

It wasn't until the next day when we invited my neighbor over for pizza that I discovered what was really going on.

I came home, put the pizzas on the counter, turned on the oven and went to the bathroom. When I came back, there was Manny ON THE FREAKIN' COUNTER chewing on my vegi pizza. Why he didn't go for the pepperoni one, I'll never know. We get the pizzas from Papa Murphy's where you have to bake them at home. He had chewed through the plastic and was gnawing on the raw dough and really not getting very far because if you've ever tried to eat raw pizza dough, it's not very easy.  I've never eaten raw pizza dough but I can just tell because it's all soft and rubbery and just looks like it would be hard to eat.

Manny has also been crapping in his bed which I think is a direct result from hanging out with the mice for too long. They crap in their bedding so why can't he?

He's still so cute as a little bug and I love him so much. I just have to get my dog trainer in her ASAP.

I won't tell you how he bit my mother. He HATES her with a passion and I have no idea why.





1 comment:

Princess Judy Palmer said...

Well, you trained your kids not to eat from the garbage can, not to steal (things from the counter or other places), and not to crap in the bed.... so surely you can train dogs?! Maybe?

Says the lady with two kittens who are too cute to do anything wrong.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...