Friday, August 09, 2013

I bet you thought I was joking

but I wasn't.

I take every opportunity for cake.

There was a birthday going on and we needed had no choice but to celebrate. It was also the first day of school, but let's talk cake and discuss school another day.


Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner were served cake, ice cream and whipped cream for surviving their first year.  There were several rounds of singing "Happy Birthday". After all, we are celebrating triplets here.

I sent cake home with Ellenor and Tori to share with Roxy and Mr. Nibbles. I even sent home an extra piece in case their dad was confused about the cake and thought it was for him and ate the mouse cake. I know how Erik is with cake and I wanted to make sure Roxy and Mr. Nibbles got to celebrate.

It was soon discovered that mice (at least my mice) don't really like cake or ice cream. They went crazy for the whipped cream. You never know when you may need this information, so just tuck it away deep inside your brain somewhere.



Ellenor ended up throwing her ice cream out. She decided that she couldn't eat the ice cream with the chocolate chip chunks because it reminded her of the mouse poop. Sometime during the celebration, one of the mice decided to poop near the ice cream.

I kinda don't blame her as it was pretty gross.


Afterwards, Tori suggested that her mom should have made little party hats for the mice. What a great idea!! I can't believe I missed out on that photo opportunity.




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...