Wednesday, July 03, 2013

It's hard to take full length pictures of yourself

in the mirror.

I saw this skirt at Target and forced the kids to come with me to the dressing room.

They stood outside and then giggled hysterically when I walked out of the dressing room. I gave them "the look".

The lady behind the counter said, "That skirt looks really cute on you."

I looked at her.

She continued, "I would never tell anyone that just to get them to buy something. I wouldn't want someone to tell me I looked good in something when I really looked horrible."

The kids continued their giggles.

I said to the lady, "Thank you. I'm going to try on that bikini now."

She said, "No, don't"

and then I knew she was telling me the truth and I bought the skirt.

True story.

3 comments:

Flamenco92627/ Julieta said...

OMG that is too funny! She was right about the skirt! It looks great.

Heather Binnie said...

Thank you!

NCCie said...

She's totally right, the skirt is fabulous on you : D.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...