Wednesday, July 03, 2013

It's hard to take full length pictures of yourself

in the mirror.

I saw this skirt at Target and forced the kids to come with me to the dressing room.

They stood outside and then giggled hysterically when I walked out of the dressing room. I gave them "the look".

The lady behind the counter said, "That skirt looks really cute on you."

I looked at her.

She continued, "I would never tell anyone that just to get them to buy something. I wouldn't want someone to tell me I looked good in something when I really looked horrible."

The kids continued their giggles.

I said to the lady, "Thank you. I'm going to try on that bikini now."

She said, "No, don't"

and then I knew she was telling me the truth and I bought the skirt.

True story.

3 comments:

Flamenco92627/ Julieta said...

OMG that is too funny! She was right about the skirt! It looks great.

A Little Time said...

Thank you!

NCCie said...

She's totally right, the skirt is fabulous on you : D.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...