Tuesday, February 05, 2013

Remember This Day

A scrapbook page two days in a row? Amazing! I better slow down before I hurt myself.


This is mostly My Minds Eye, Remarkable 


I really liked this new collection and bought most of it. I also used my new Tim Holtz Sizzix die for the banner and his new stamps.

I spent the longest time looking for an "I love my Uncle" shirt or "My Uncle is Cool" for Blake to wear. I found plenty of "I love my Aunt" shirts.

I decided one day to hit Penny's and found this shirt that said, "Trenton racing". I thought Trent would like that as much as an "I love my Uncle" so I bought it.

Eventually, I did find an "My Uncle is Rad" onesie but not of course until after I had purchased the "Trenton" shirt.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Great page! I like the how the title pops with the banner behind it!

Princess Judy Palmer said...

Great colors on your layout!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...