Wednesday, July 02, 2014

Sneak Peeks at MCS

It's that time again. The sneak peeks for July's My Creative Scrapbook kits are up.

I REALLY loved the kit this month. It was so fun and colorful.

Click on the link above to see the peeks from the whole team. I'll put my little sneak peeks below:






I bet you know who this is....it's Chutney!



As Tucson enters July, we're way above the 100 degree mark. We're praying for rain and we stay inside all day. I guess we would do the same thing during some sort of apocalyptic event.

The kids are bored. Thank goodness for the internet.

Thanks for looking and visiting. :)

1 comment:

Ohhh Snap said...

It's not 100 here, but it's muggy. Still I lasted until almost the end of June to put the a/cs in.

Awesome peeks, love love love that picture of Chutney : D.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...