Monday, July 21, 2014

My heart is whole again!

WOW! What a tremendous outpouring of love and support for Apache. Thank you so much!

Since my last post about Apache, Tucson Cold Wet Noses has pulled Apache and we have raised (and are still raising) enough money to get one ACL surgery. We're still raising money to get his second and much needed ACL surgery.

https://fundrazr.com/campaigns/9pGed/ab/b3m1E3

This poor boy is in so much pain he can barely walk.



This is Apache from May 21 of this year. You can see his cast in the background.

I am so happy that he is with his friend, Shari. I know Shari from Sick Bay. She and I do Wednesdays and I'm pretty sure she loves Apache more than anyone. She would drive all the way from Catalina just to spend time with him.


Thank you Shari!
Thank you Tucson Cold Wet Noses!
Thank you Tucson for your support!

1 comment:

Ohhh Snap said...

This is some of the best news I've heard all year! Thank you for sharing : ).

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...