Saturday, April 08, 2006

Spring Fling

tWell, it's that time of year again. The UofA Spring Fling is going on and the kids love it. A couple pics...

Trent loves the face painting. Last year he wanted a Spider painted on his face, this year he decided to go with the Rocket Ship. I think it's a good look for him.

Baby Kat was into it this year, too. Last year she was a little young, but today she was right up there, picking out exactly what she wanted: a SHARK.

Both the kids love the Applebee's commercial with the shark in it. I think it's Applebee's, not sure now that I think about it. Anyway, wherever we are, both kids shriek, "LOOK MOMMY!! LOOK DADDY!!! SHARK!! SHARK!!" The shark has become Baby Kat's favorite new animal.
Of course, the girl painting the shark on BK's face may have thought it was a little odd for the 2 year old little girl to pick a shark over a butterfly because she added some glitter to her freshly painted masterpiece.
And why oh why is my right margin all the way at the bottom of the page? It irritates me to no end. It's like the itch I can't scratch.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

adorable sharks and rocket ships! I'm so jealous...we barely hit the 50s today, no springy temps for us. Your kids are such cutie pies. :) Glad you had a great spring fling!

JENNY @ jennybandco.blogspot.com said...

such cute pics heather! love BK's shark =) teehee!!!!

Anonymous said...

Love their painted faces!! And your margin looks just fine on my computer (not at the bottom)! Did you get it fixed?

MarilynH said...

Cute!!!! ...glitter on the shark :) I love girls with a little quirk to them. My 3 year old likes hot wheels cars LOL

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...