Thursday, April 20, 2006

"BAAAA EAT IT MOMMY!!"

This is what Katrina says to me when she's mad. She was mad because I wouldn't let nurse anymore. Yes, I'm still nursing her. Her "yiddle bit" turned into more and more and I told her she was done.

She was MAD!! She crawled over to Daddy (we were in bed) and said, "BAAAA EAT IT MOMMY!!" before she covered her head under the covers.

What is she really saying, you ask? Let me translate it for you:

BAD IDIOT MOMMY!!

Nice, huh? 2 1/2 years old and already has an incredible attitude. Her brother taught her that darling little phrase.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh boy!!!
And big brothers are so good at that kind of thing. We have that going on here, too!

Anonymous said...

Your stories just make me smile so big!!!! Oh my gosh... I would love to meet your little ones (oh, and of course you too!!)!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...