Friday, January 13, 2006


I can't believe it's been so long since I've blogged. I've been so busy.

Ashley had her 19th birthday last week. I can't believe I have a 19 year old!

<<<<---------That's Ashley!!

My birthday is tomorrow. We have a big day of miniature golf and pizza planned. Trent has never miniature golfed and I bet he'll love it!


My mother bought me the coolest kitchen tool. I needed a lemon zester and she bought me a Microplane. I absolutely love it. It works so perfectly.

Erik is making me a decaf latte right now.

Katrina just asked me for jelly in a baggie. **sigh** Maybe if she had eaten dinner, she wouldn't be so hungry.


See, this is why I haven't blogged anything in awhile...my life is too hectic and boring lately.

The 15th is upload day. See you again, then.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hope your birthday was grand! And, I had no idea you had a 19 year old daughter! She's beautiful.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...