Thursday, October 15, 2009

Prism


I'm excited to announce that my first Prism project is now featured on their blog! I can only show you a tiny peek on my blog, so you have to click on the link in the previous sentence to see the rest of it.

We've been camping for the last couple days. I'll post pictures later, but in the meantime, check out this little dude. I knew it was either a centipede or a millipede. It was driving me nuts not having Google while I was camping to know which one it was. One of the first things I did when I got home was look it up. Come to find out, it's a Giant Arizona Centipede and they're poisonous. I suppose it's a good thing I poked it with a stick rather than my finger. ;)


As I reading about him, I was surprised to learn that they can move rather quickly. I think this guy got stuck because he wasn't moving very quickly at all. It was also about 45 degrees at the time I took this and I wonder if the cold made him slow. I've never seen one in real life before. It was kinda cool!

P.S. I really didn't poke it. :P
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Regina Easter said...

omg omg omg .....yikesss...okay gotta go check out your project...hugs

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...