Thursday, December 15, 2005

Upload Day



Today is upload day for both Down Memory Lane Co and A Peek Into Yesterday.

I picked out one of my favorites from each location to display here. The Christmas one is a picture of me, my sister and my Grandma from 1974.

We are playing Secret Santa at Peek. Today is Day 2. Yesterday I received beautiful clips from the new Studio K line. Today I received 4 sheets of the new matching paper. I think the only person that knew I didn't have ANY of the new Studio K, but ADORED it was Linda. I know Linda's not my SS, but I think she's been helping out my SS. Heeheeeheee, this Secret Santa stuff is just so much fun.

Today I received my super cool Making Memories Tag Maker from Down Memory Lane Co. I ripped that baby out of the box. I can't wait to play with it.

3 comments:

Jocelyn said...

Heather, you blow my mind with your creativity. ABSOLUTELY stunning pages. I want to be your best friend. K?

sherry said...

Each and every layout you do leaves me speechless! Your talent constantly blows me away and is a constant source of inspiration to me!

sharonc said...

Loved your pages using old photos of you. Just awesome! Makes me want to dig through some of mine...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...