Thursday, December 15, 2005

Upload Day



Today is upload day for both Down Memory Lane Co and A Peek Into Yesterday.

I picked out one of my favorites from each location to display here. The Christmas one is a picture of me, my sister and my Grandma from 1974.

We are playing Secret Santa at Peek. Today is Day 2. Yesterday I received beautiful clips from the new Studio K line. Today I received 4 sheets of the new matching paper. I think the only person that knew I didn't have ANY of the new Studio K, but ADORED it was Linda. I know Linda's not my SS, but I think she's been helping out my SS. Heeheeeheee, this Secret Santa stuff is just so much fun.

Today I received my super cool Making Memories Tag Maker from Down Memory Lane Co. I ripped that baby out of the box. I can't wait to play with it.

2 comments:

Jocelyn said...

Heather, you blow my mind with your creativity. ABSOLUTELY stunning pages. I want to be your best friend. K?

Anonymous said...

Each and every layout you do leaves me speechless! Your talent constantly blows me away and is a constant source of inspiration to me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...