Thursday, November 07, 2013

It was going to be a long hike.

Trent had to do a ten mile hike for Boy Scouts. I was prepared, but I'm not sure Katrina was.

This was her before we even started hiking. We had walked .25 through the parking lot and this is what she looked like:


You can already tell that she's NOT going to be the life of the party.


Trent, on the other hand was in much better spirits.


Almost five miles in. This was a little better for Kat. We had hit the half way point.


Oh, about six miles in. We took another break. 


On our way back about 7.5 miles in. Riding on Erik's back lasted all about 20 seconds. Not very comfortable for Kat and she was totally grossed out over Erik's sweat on his back.

We finally made it to the end. I thought I was going to die. I thought Katrina was going to die and I would have to carry her 60 pound body out of the canyon. Luckily, she walked the rest of the way.

Once we made it to the car, Erik informed us that now Trent has to to a 20 mile walk. Oh geez! Katrina will have to stay at Grandma's house for that one.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...