Monday, June 11, 2012

Blake pages

I actually got a little scrapping done this weekend. I have two layouts but one of them is a month old or so. I just got around to scanning it.

  I love Lily Bee .Love it!! This is all from Double Dutch. There are also a few pieces of older Sassafras chipboard pieces.
This one is BasicGrey PB and J plus a few older embellishments from Daisy D's. I added an old sewing pattern to the background with some gesso.

Thanks for looking and thanks for your comments. :D

The kids and I are heading to the cheap movies this afternoon. While I love the low cost of the movies, I can't stand how dirty the theater is. I feel like I should bring a beach towel to spread out on the chair before I sit down. It's important to get there early while the lights are still on to make sure your seat doesn't have gum on it.

Have a great day!

1 comment:

Carole Beath said...

Lovely LO, Heather..... that is one cute cute baby.
Carole

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...