Saturday, December 05, 2009

There's something wrong with Troy

I'm absolutely determined to do a December journal this year. I'll take a picture every day and maybe sometime next November I'll have time to put it all together. I've decided the album is going to be a mix of stuff like Christmas cards and envelopes, maybe a catalog page with toys circled, wrapping paper pieces, etc. It won't be acid free but it will be kinda fun. ;)

Anyway, in preparation for new Christmas toys, I started cleaning out Kat's toy box. This is when I found Troy. I had to convince Katrina that we should really throw him away. She wanted to keep him because he still sings.

This will be a great picture for my December album. I'm excited. Maybe I'll get it done by June.

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Melissa S said...

Tooo funny! I still have to clean out the girls toybox. I'm sure I'll find some babies with missing limbs!
Merry Christmas!
Melissa

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...