Friday, January 19, 2007

Shopping Day

I was having an itch to get out of the house today. I love to go thrift stores and look for little treasures. I found this cute little bookplate/library set. I don't know exactly what it is, but I was quite excited when I found it. It's filled with library cards and pockets and stamps and ink. That "For Reference Only" piece...is a stamp!! The whole set was only $5.00

I'm bored with my plastic bins. They're ugly. I'm moving into something a little prettier. I bought these 2 pieces of pottery to store clips or tags or tickets or miscellaneous things I want to keep in site. Not only are they prettier than plastic bins, they're also cheaper. $4.50 for both of them. They're even handmade. There are initials on the bottom. I just love the blueish-green glaze on the one on the left.



My Manto Fev order arrived today and I've already stuffed the pottery full of some of these little goodies. Some of these items below are bus tickets, soap labels, sheet music postcards, a Zettiology stamp and my favorite are those little price tags. I took a close-up picture of them because they are so cute and sweet.

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

MarilynH said...

I knew I had seen the stamp set somewhere before! check this out:

http://shop.hannahgrey.com/product_info.php?cPath=241_265&products_id=503

YOu got a great deal!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...