Saturday, September 16, 2006

Lots-o-layouts

I need to get better at this blogging stuff. All I do is upload layouts. :P

The 15th is always a big upload day.

Becky Fleck did some sketches for Peek. The design team had a great time playing with them. Here are mine:



Trent got a new bike right before school started and right before we moved.





The above 2 are from the same sketch. I just flipped around the photo and the patterned paper.

My DML uploads:




I finally got my hands on this line of Making Memories. I didn't realize that Jill even sold it. I discovered it on clearance and bought a whole pack of it. I just ADORE that mini flower print.



The theme this month was "Scrapping the Bad Stuff, too." I had no problem coming up with a subject. ;)


SEI...I had a really hard time with this line. :?



Scenic Route


more Scenic Route



...and even MORE Scenic Route ;)

Sweetwater's layouts from August:

This is their newest month release.





I have some 3SB layouts to upload, but Katrina is sitting here asking me, no begging me, to read her a book.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Adorable lay-outs! You always have the best titles on your pages.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...