Saturday, August 19, 2006

Uploads for the 15th

At Peek, Linda put together this really cute kit. I had so much fun working with it and it went together so easily.

Ms. Katrina in her pink and white polka dot swimsuit. She was being so goofy this day.


The negative sleeves weren't part of Linda's kit, but I just LOVE them. I'm going to run out of them soon and then what am I gonna do????

Here are my LO's at DML:


I think I like this line of KI. I wasn't too impressed with it at first, but once I got my hands on it I LOVED it!!


I had fun with this one. The screaming lady is from the original "Fly" poster. Shhhhh...I right clicked it and saved it on my hard drive. I covered the entire layout with Mod Podge (my new favorite product) because of all the little edges from when I cut out the picture of Trent.

Since we've been trying to move for the last 4 weeks, we've had so many boxes all over the house. The day I brought these home, he took them over and became a robot. He did this for days until I finally decided I needed the boxes.

Yes, I smudged out my street name.


Scenic route stuff. I LOVE Scenic Route.

My three favorite manufacturers are (in no particular order) Sweetwater, Daisy D's and Scenic Route.


This is what Baby Kat does when you ask her to show her "big smile". I thought I'd try something different with this layout and stick my picture down first, and then add the patterned paper and other accents.

Sweetwater layouts all from last month; all from the "Go Fish" collection:





I know, I already did a layout with this picture. I really like it and wanted to use it again. ;)

3 comments:

Genevieve said...

Such cute LOs! You've been busy! I love those photos of BK in the Summer Fun LO! The robot pic of Trent is hilarious! I absolutely love the Big Smile LO! How did you do the letters? Trace and cut out? Very cute! All the SW LOs are gorgeous as usual. I really love the last one with BK and the cut out flower petals...great idea!

Anonymous said...

How is your new place coming? Do we get to see some pics!?? Hope all is well!

MarilynH said...

YOu are scary good, Heather!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...