Friday, February 17, 2006

Uploads

Wednesday was upload day at both A Peek Into Yesterday and Down Memory Lane Co.. I'm just running a little behind. The first one is for Peek. That's Ms. Ashley 16 years ago! You can check out the others here. I have 1 more, but it didn't work out the way I wanted it to so I'm not posting it here.



The assignment was to use Sticky Back papers. Ashley's picture is printed on white cotton sticky back paper.



I had 8 different pieces at DML. I'll only list a few. Go visit the gallery to view mine and all the others. Please!!
This month's theme was Doodling. I was a little nervous about it, but had fun once I started. The design behind this layout was inspired by an ad in Oprah magazine. Remember, I've mentioned Oprah mag before? Go check it out!


That's a little BasicGrey behind the vellum. I love mixing up BG with other lines. I like this LO. I just stumbled along the butterfly while digging in my Scraprack. Trent said he thought it looked, "cool". This layout seemed to take forever. I mixed pictures and embellies around and around and around. :P

I made my own transparency for this. It's lyrics from The Postal Service. I kinda got stuck on this one and had to ask Linda for her help. Thanks! I keep thinking I should re-print that picture to get more of BK's eye. Does it bug you, too?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...