Monday, September 26, 2011

Wheelbarrow Challenge

Design Team sister, Donna, chose the wheelbarrow for this week's BBTB2 challenge. I haven't used this cart in ages! When I pulled out the book, I was shocked at how simple the cuts were. I forgot that the Cricut cuts used to be sooooo simple. All of them are so very detailed nowadays.

Anyway, this is what I came up with:

What? Were you expecting just flowers? It is almost Halloween, ya know?

Recollections paper, the stamp is Tim Holtz and the little epoxy greeting is BasicGrey

12 comments:

Jeri said...

So cute, Heather. I absolutely love the little skeleton catching a ride. Great design!

DonnaMundinger said...

To tell you the truth, I was a little shocked too. (at how somple, I mean) LOL Not exactly how I remembered the cut. Anyway, You KNEW I was gonna LOVE this! So fun and spooky! Thanks for thinking of me. xxD

flowerdisco said...

miss heather, love your creativity here with the barrow of bones...lol couldn't not make it better for the challenge. love it!

**Treefrog** said...

LOL I wouldn't expect anything differant from you Heather, lol! Love it, it's so you, lol! Isn't it amazing how intricate the carts are getting!
((Hugs)) Theresa

Melissa said...

Oh this is fabulous! Love Love Love the bones in the wheelbarrow! Too cute!

DIANA L. said...

Love the DP and the card is just too cute.
DIANA L.
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com/

Blessed so much said...

What a cute, cute card, Heather! I love your take on the wheelbarrel challenge!

Maria said...

I just love your take on the wheelbarrow Heather!!! So fun! and So spooky all at the same time :)

Jill said...

Great card! I like the photo splits in the corner! Nice touch! Thanks for stopping by my blog and checking out my ladybug project:)

Anonymous said...

Super cute!!! I love it!!!

Carole Beath said...

Wow, a wheelbarrow with a skellie guy... Very cute.
Carole

Lori1brat said...

Very cute ! Love your take on the challenge ! LOL Hugs - Lori

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...