Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Who gets Karin?

Last week (I can't believe it's been a week already) I posted my Karin card and offered to give it away. Now, if I can find it again on my messy desk, the randomly chosen winner is Cathy from Cathyplus5.

I'll send you an email, Cathy, to get your address. Thanks everyone for your kind comments.

Here are some layouts I've been working on. I'm entering these into the BasicGrey contest at 2 Peas.

I was just going to do one layout but once I started, I couldn't stop. It's just like ice cream or M & M's or avocados...what ever item I happen to be craving at the time.

This is just about all BasicGrey Out of Print.

There is a little teeny, tiny green and blue polka dot strip that is actually Fancy Pants.
Shhhh...don't tell.
That cute bike stamp is Hero Arts Joy Ride.


This is
BasicGrey Oxford.


I really hope I win this contest because I am now out of most of my Oxford collection alpha stickers.

The photo is from my Picture a Day project I've been working on all year. How does he use a pencil that is so tiny? and how much work does he really get done with that tiny pencil?? Hmmmm???

I will leave you with this picture....

Katrina is finally off her training wheels. After I snapped this picture and complimented her on her new skills, she just smiled and said, "I was born for this moment! I love riding my bike!"

Again, thanks for visiting and for your nice comments.

7 comments:

Carole Beath said...

I think you are the Queen of wonderful LO's.... always love to see what you've done. And I am cracking up as always with Kat's bike riding wisdom.
Carole

Cathy said...

I love the LO, and I love Karin, I emailde you my address and I want to say thank you again:)
mexicopetshop at hotmail dot com

Crafty Kate said...

Heather, I just wanted to drop you a line to tell you what an inspiration you are! I think you are one of the most talented scrapbookers I have ever seen. I absolutely adore your work! Your photography is also spectacular!

Kate

A Little Time said...

Thank you so much for all the sweet comments. They really make my day!

DonnaMundinger said...

I just love your layouts and your stories! Never a dull moment at your house. So obvious you delight in your family. You're a fabulous bunch! xxD

PeggyLovesVintage said...

Wow! Heather I love all the LO's. I've really missed checking out the wonderful adventures of Kat and Trent. Hope you had a great time in SD. Big Hugs!

wendyp said...

my DS brought home his favorite pencil and it was this tiny too. I have no clue how they even sharpen it that short. lol!

Fabulous layouts. Good luck!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...