Thursday, September 23, 2010

I thought her unicorn was going to be blue

so I gave her the light blue marker. I wanted to teach the kids about shading and was explaining that we would put the light blue on top and then darker on the bottom and blend the two together. Somewhere along the way, Kat misunderstood me because that unicorn turned brown.

I tried again on the mane but I guess it's hard to explain blending to a little kid.



Here's mine. I should have a chosen a different color than blue as I only had two shades. Now I have to buy more blue. ;)

Here's Trent's. He just didn't care at all about shading and only wanted to color it in.

Aren't these stamps cute? They're new Bam Pop!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

PeggyLovesVintage said...

oh Heather they're precious with or without the blending! I think they did an awesome job!I love doing crafts with the little ones. It's always a special time.

DonnaMundinger said...

You're so funny, Heather! Many of the crafters I see (including me) haven't quite grasped the blending concept with Copics. LOL Your kiddles did a great job. Too cute! xxD

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...