Thursday, February 04, 2010

Magnolia Stamps

cHere are some cards I made with these darling Magnolia stamps and Copic markers. I'm new at the Copic craze and only have a few colors. I bet you can tell which ones I have. ;) I'm not sure how I ended up with so many green/blue colors.





Katrina made this one. She colored it in herself and designed the card, too. Can you tell she did the punch border all on her own, too? She's going to give this one to her art teacher tomorrow. She's very excited!

Thank you for looking and thanks, Magnolia, for these cute stamps to play with!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Regina Easter said...

ooooooo so now i get to see how the fabulous work you do using copics...these are cute...hugs

Nikki said...

They're all amazing, you're copic usage is amazing!

Creative Momma said...

great job with the Copics...Those images are adorable and Katrina did a fabulous job on hers too...
hugs
Marina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...