Monday, September 07, 2009

6 (Happy Birthday)

For Bitten by the Bug this week, Regina asked us to use the present cut from Pooh and Friends. I also used this great Happy Birthday background stamp from The Cutting Cafe.



The "6" is from Alphalicious.

All cardstock is Prism. By the way, I was asked to be Guest Designer in October for Prism Cardstock. I LOVE their cardstock. If you have never tried it, you must. Besides all the beautiful colors, it also has a subtle texture that you can still stamp perfectly on it.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Creative Momma said...

Heather, this is a beautiful card...I love black and pink together and that digi stamp looks so beautiful...hugs

Regina Easter said...

hi heather,this came out stunning...wow wish i would have thought to do this...love it..hugs

Sharon Caudle said...

So pretty, Heather! I love the embossing and the black and pink color combo! Congrats on the GDT!!! hugs!

Kelly said...

Hi Heather---What a beautiful card-love the colors and everything goes together so well. I'm new to the Cutting Cafe Design Team. I'm looking forward to working with you and all the other members.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...