Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Catchlights



I love the catchlights I can get from my mom's back patio. The pool reflects so nicely in eyes. It's been a long time since I taken any pictures.

I can't believe I haven't blogged in nearly a month! It's been sooooo busy here. We've been working on getting the house up for sale and I am happy to say it is ON!!!! All I've been doing is packing, cleaning, painting, scrapping. I've only been scrapping for "work", too. I can't wait until my life slows down a bit.

Later.

4 comments:

Genevieve said...

Heather, that is a great picture of Trent. Wow! He looks like such a little man. Miss Kat looks adorable as usual too!

Laura said...

Those are stunningly beautiful pictures of some gorgeous children!!!! Wow!

Anonymous said...

Wow--those are some beautiful catchlights! way to go!!

ugh--good luck with all the stuff that is involved with selling a house...and then moving!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful photos! So glad to see you blogging again!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...