Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Christina Cole


I {heart} Christina Cole. Where did she come from? She seemed to have come out of nowhere. I am deer in her headlights. I love her papers, her epoxy stickers and her darn cute little shaker boxes. I did this layout for Peek. You have to click on the link to see the rest of it. heehee

I love Mexican Folk Art, especially the Sacred Hearts. When I saw the shaker box, I knew exactly what I wanted to do with it.

After completing this layout, I seem to be wearing quite a bit of paint. It's everywhere. It's even on the inside of my shirt. I have no clue how it got there.

Anyway, Erik is putting the kids to bed and we're going to watch Ring 2. I hope it's scary. I love scary movies.

1 comment:

Sonia said...

GORGEOUS! I love cc papers too :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...