Saturday, January 23, 2021

Dear Grandma

 Hi Grandma,


Not too much going on. I’m staying in pajamas all day. I figure it deserve it. I’ve worked 10 days with only 1 day off. 

The dogs were acting weird the last few days. When I came home Wednesday, I noticed that one of the sliding glass doors was open and the dogs were outside. I thought I just didn’t close it well and they “nosed” it open.

On Thursday morning before I left for work, I double and triple checked the door to make sure it was closed and locked. 

At my break a few hours later, I opened the camera and realized that they had opened the door again and were outside. I called Dad and he went over and put them inside and set a rod down so they couldn’t open it again. They had destroyed about 10 vertical blinds in the process as well. 

I picked up all the broken blinds and replaced them. 

Friday morning while on break, I checked the camera again and while they hadn’t opened the door, there were 6 blinds still hanging. Something was certainly bothering them. 

When I got home I did a quick check around the house to make sure no one was living undercover in my house. I seriously doubted this was a possibility but still checked. No one else was in the house. 

Very odd behavior. 

Anyway, I’m glad you enjoyed your sweet. I had an apple for breakfast and it was really good.

Have a good day. I’ll pet the puppies but I’ll tel them you told them they have to start behaving or else!

Have a good day.

Love

Heather 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...