Thursday, December 20, 2012

Bacon cookies anyone?

The girls and I decorated Christmas cookies yesterday. Trent wanted nothing to do with it. He was having too much fun playing video games.


Towards the end, we were getting a little silly. Perhaps it was all the sugar we were eating. Maybe we were bored with the sprinkles. I don't exactly remember how it started, but someone (maybe it was me) thought it would be fun to put bacon sprinkles on the cookies.

So, above you can see a few cookies with bacon sprinkled on them. The one on the left has both chocolate and bacon sprinkles.

When Erik came home, he was more than happy to have a cookie. I just didn't tell him about the bacon. He took a bite and then looked a little disappointed.

He said that it was sweet but then had a nasty bacon after taste. I tried a bite. It wasn't that bad but it may be something we just give to the dogs instead.

The girls were supposed to take theirs home and let their dad eat a bacon cookie. I can't wait to find out later how that went over.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...