Thursday, August 30, 2012

Dried up

One of my therapists suggested I try to get back into scrapbooking.

He also suggested I get some exercise in to help handle my stress. I've been running for over four months. It's helped some. Some days are better than others. Some days I just walk.

So, I have this whole room of paper, adhesive, stamps, ink and my latest addition of rolls and rolls washi tape. I can't say I've done a lot of scrapbooking but I'm back sitting in my room instead of watching TV in the bedroom.

I dug out some supplies. Unfortunately, most of my ink pads have dried up. My glue is gone, too. I did manage to put together a couple of pages.



I was getting lazy here and didn't even bother to scan this one properly. I just stuck it up under my Ottlite and snapped a picture.

Tonight I made a page about Blake. I have to look at it for 24 hours before I decide I like it. Maybe tomorrow I'll post it.

out for now

1 comment:

Ohhh Snap said...

I love both these layouts! The scallopy border reminds me of a Cricut border (on paper lace or something martha stewart) now I'll have to figure out which one lol. Thank goodness for Gypsy, saves getting out ALL the handbooks :D.
Can you get re-inkers for your favorite ink pads? Everyday I have plans to excercise, but they are rarely implemented, too many issues at the moment, but I continue to aim at them :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...