Sunday, April 15, 2012

Trying to get back into this

Oh, it's hard to blog with a baby. It's hard to create anything with a baby. I don't know how some of you do it.

Anyway, here are a couple layouts I've completed a few weeks ago. It's taken me this long to get them scanned:

 This was made with mostly October Afternoon Farmhouse.



This one was all scraps I was going to throw away. Mostly Sassafras. There is also some Daisy D's and Making Memories.

Thanks for your time!! I hope to keep this blog up. 

1 comment:

Scrapping Girl said...

You made a great layout with the scraps you were going to throw away! Never would have guessed you didn't just plan it that way :) You have such super cute subjects in your pictures to scrap-you just have to squeeze out those few minutes for yourself-very much a challenge with a baby, I know!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...