Saturday, December 31, 2011

Goodbye 2011


I am relieved that this is the last day of 2011. It has been the worst year ever. I won't recap it for you, you'll just have to trust me.

I've decided to step down from BBTB2. Here is what I wrote:

I want to thank you so very much for sticking with me for the last two years. I have made a difficult decision to step down from being in charge of Bitten by the Bug 2. My grandson was recently born in late October and I will be his full time caregiver while my daughter goes back to work. I will have little time to do much of anything except play with Blake all day. :)

I'll still be here and will do the occasional challenge.


So, effective 2012 Donna and Carole are to take over. Yay! They're going to keep it going and I know it's going to be better than ever.


Thank you again for all your support. 


I will still be doing the occasional challenge, I just won't be in charge anymore.  

I bolded that last part because I think some people think I'm leaving-leaving. I'm not.

Also, spammers BACK OFF!! Geez!! I know I haven't updated my blog in a month. The spammers are trying to take over. I have to delete numerous comments each morning.

I'm here. I was just really busy so please stop spamming my blog. This is still an active blog. I'm not going to just stop after 6 years (or however long it's been).

Ok, that's it for now. I'll be back  soon. I promise.

 

6 comments:

papertrails leaver said...

Wshing you the best! Good luck inthhe new year!

Glenda said...

Wishing you the best in all that you do! I know you will enjoy playing with your grandson!
Wishing you a Happy New Year!
Glenda

Curko said...

I wish you a happier, healthier and more peaceful year for you Heather. The storm will end and your spring flowers shall bloom any day. I will miss you as our leader, but I am thrilled you are staying on the team. Enjoy everyday with your grandchild. What a gift to love another child again. Look forward to seeing your always amazing creations. Lots of love, Mona

Raquel SK said...

Best wishes to you Heather. You've been such an inspiration, and I hope that you're able to enjoy your grandchild each day. I can relate to not wanting 2011 to even be part of my memory, but such is life, and God helps us through every challenge even when we have no idea why we must go through them at the time. May you be blessed in this new year!

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

I hope you have a wonderful 2012!
Carri~abusybee
www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

DonnaMundinger said...

Wishing you a brighter New Year, Chickie, with all the love, joy and promise a new life brings. Enjoy your time with Blake and thanks for all you did with BBTB2. We're honored to take the reins and look forward to your participation and guidance when time permits. Giant hugs! xxD

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...