Saturday, February 05, 2011

Reading Counts



October Afternoon Schoolhouse

Are you doing picture a day? I started January and I've been posting them on Facebook. This is my picture from yesterday. I had a follow up appointment with my ENT. I would post them here if I could figure out how to make a little side bar with them. Oh, I know....maybe Flickr would work. I'll think about this some more....

Also, blog hop winner for this time is.....

Tanya

Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving comments. I like the nice ones. ;)
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

DonnaMundinger said...

Fabulous layout, Heather! A pic a day, huh? I'm not even gonna ask what he's about to do. LOL Hope it all went well. Are you sayin' that you sometimes DON'T get nice ones? xxD

Maria said...

Heather,
I LOVE this! You really have knack for layouts--the design is incredible!
Maria :)

PeggyLovesVintage said...

Love the layout Heather! A picture a day - what a challenge!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...