Thursday, August 05, 2010

Vintage Basic Grey

Yep, vintage. I've been doing this long enough that collections are now "vintage".

Skate Shoppe.



One thing I love about my Gypsy is how easy it is to make titles now. The font is Cherry Limeade. I knew I wanted "Let's go" on the top and "swimming!" on the bottom. I typed it all out on the Gypsy and then just adjusted it until it fit the length of my photo (you can measure it out on the mat on the screen). If I was doing it traditionally, I would have to cut it out multiple times until I got the size right.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Karen Pinsonat said...

Ha! I still have some vintage BG too. That first girly line with the big polka dots, can't remember the name. But it's in there with the skate shoppe! Great page, perfect papers for the photo.

Joanna said...

Great LO! I still want to get Cherry Limeade, the font looks so cute! tfs!

Beebeebabs said...

Very nice layout!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...