Monday, March 29, 2010

are you feeding my fish?

Did you notice that I added little fish to my blog? They're so cute. When you click on the image, it drops fish food and they all scurry to get it.

anyway, here are some layouts:


Fancy Pants Glitter Cuts. I love to layer them. I also used a little Glimmer Mist on this, too.


BasicGrey Green at Heart. Plus, a whole bunch of other stuff. Doesn't Katrina look so excited? It reminds me of this post....click here.

Thanks for looking. :D
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Lisa B said...

LOL!!! I sat here for like 5 minutes feeding the fish!! Then I realized what I was doing...OMG!

Love your layouts! Glad I could keep your "clan" fed!

Banner Market said...

I love the fish! I keep feeding them lol there going to get so fat! LOL! your layouts are beautiful, I really love the one on the top, its so springy looking.
Great job
Cheers Gina

Carole Beath said...

I love these layouts, Heather. Wonderful stuff.
Carole

DonnaMundinger said...

Too funny! LOVE the expression. she certainly looks happy next to Ms. Kayla though. I remember adoring my kindergarten teacher. xxD P.S. I fed your fish. :-D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...