Monday, April 27, 2009

The Fair


Katrina wanted the very expensive unicorn face painting. I don't know why she didn't want the $4.00 image that read, "I {heart} Mom". The artist saw our hesitation and offered us a better deal. We took her up on it and then she gave a dragon to Trent for free. She made our day. The kids were so excited and I took a ton of photos (even though I have 2 here).

Trent's dragon. It was cool!!

The kids didn't want to wash their faces (of course) when we got home.

I've been playing with Picnik again. I love that photo editing site and I especially love that it's free.


This has a little boost and a little vignette.

My favorite edit is the cinema-scope. It crops it, changes the color a bit and makes it grainy.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...