Tuesday, November 04, 2008

I'm excited!

Regina from Bitten By The Bug has asked me to be on the design team! This is just so darn exciting to me. Six months ago, I didn't even own a Cricut. Now, I don't know how I worked without it.
Here are the last few projects I've completed but haven't posted yet:
Joys of the Season cart, Technique Tuesday stamps and Daisy D's paper.
There's a story behind this one. ;) Regina asked us to do something Christmas themed with the nut cup from TBBM. As soon as I assembled the box, Katrina decided it was the perfect size bed for Little Chiswalla. I had to first make the bed before I could even think about working on the real project.
I was inspired by the idea of the dog bed to make a dog treat gift box.

After I took the picture, I removed the treats and Trent decided he wanted the gift box for his dog. It didn't last. The smell of dog treats were still on the box and it was destroyed. Stupid dogs.
This is using the Christmas Cheer cart and fonts and dingbats from scrapNfonts.
Thanks for looking!

6 comments:

Bella and Aidees Mom said...

Heather,
Welcome to BBTB team...Glad you a part of it...Krista

Nikki said...

Welcome Heather! So happy to have you on the team. I love your work and what you have done with the BBTB challenges have been amazing!
Hugs, Nikki

Sherri said...

Hi Heather. I just wanted to let you know you won the guessing game contest on my blog. Congrats! Shoot me an email with your address and I'll send you some goodies. thanks for playing along! squirrel cpa @ hotmail.com (omit spaces)

michelle said...

Hi Heather welcome to the team !! your card is fabulous !!
hugs
michelle

Renee' Morris-Dezember said...

Congrats on making the team...your creations are wonderful!!!

Hilary Kanwischer said...

Oh a super CONGRATULATIONS on being invited to another Design Team. You are awesome!!! :) And can I just tell you how yummy those boxes are you made with your Cricut??? I have that cartridge and need to play with it more now. Beautiful projects as always Heather. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...