Monday, January 14, 2008

It's been a month?



I can't believe it's a month since I updated.



I'm tired. I'm happy the holidays are over. They are always so stressful for me as they include several birthdays.






Here are some layouts:






Making Memories Funky Vintage





Renae's House (CI) - Carole's Christmas





KI Pop culture


Mustard Moon - Sew it Seems



Ooooo...a 2 pager! ;) 2007 in review.



Autumn Leaves Challenge


I have a TON of Technique Tuesday layouts to share. I'll do that tomorrow.

1 comment:

Kimberly said...

Oh WOW...seriously girly your creations just RAWK my sox off! AMAZING artist you are!
Hey...I wanted to say a BIG congrats on being on Daisy D's DT. I just read the announcement at their site when I was checking out their new release sneak peek! YAY YOU! xoxo :)
PS...will you be at CHA? I so would LOVE to meet you if you are going!
Loves,
K

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...