Friday, November 02, 2007

An update

My husband (of all people) informed me today that I had not updated my blog in awhile.
Ok, so it's been nearly a month. I have no idea how that happened!!

Here are some new layouts:



Autumn Observations. It's Daisy D's. What else would it be? ;)





I just love the new Sassafrass Lass line. It mixes so well with Daisy D's, too. ;) This was an assignment at Peek to use paint, ink & stamps.


Here's a couple I made for the new LSS I'm going to be working and teaching at. I can't believe I'm going to be teaching!! I'm so EXCITED!!




I am so thrilled and excited to have this fantastic store right down the street from me. If you're in Tucson (or anywhere in Arizona) and reading this, PLEASE let me know!! The trip to Pages In Progress will be so worth it. I promise!! It's going to be a fantastic store and I'm so lucky to be a part of it! They are carrying EVERYTHING and then some. I can't even tell you in words how big this store is. I'll try to get some pictures and post them...

1 comment:

Angie said...

Are you working at the same place as Kim Moreno?? Way cool. I wish I could take your class!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...