Friday, June 15, 2007

We call her Liberty...

We're told she was born on the 4th of July. Her name was Mollie, but we already have a Molly in our family (my parent's dog) so we had to rename her. We'll call her Libby for short.

Although we've talked about a 3rd dog, I had no intention of getting a new dog today.

The kids and I went to Petsmart for dog and cat food. We always walk past the dogs as we stroll through the rest of the store. When we first saw her, the first thing she did was roll on her back and show Katrina her tummy. Katrina dived right in and went to pet her and hug her and rub her belly. Then, Trent did the same thing and she just sat there. I liked her freckles.

I brought our other dogs down to meet her. Erik was in a meeting and couldn't come right away. Our dogs got along great with her.

I left to pick up Erik. Erik got along great with her. ;)

She'll be one year old on the 4th of July.
She has brown freckles on her front feet.
She has HUGE feet.
Her little butt wiggles when she walks.

Five hours later, we came home with her.

She already seems so much at home.


Posted by Picasa

9 comments:

Sue Thomas said...

I love her, love her, love her, Heather!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jill said...

She is so cute, Heather!!!! Congratulations!

Unknown said...

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!! she's so cute!!!! congrats!!

Anonymous said...

What a sweetie!!! Congrats on the new addition! :)

Angie said...

CUTE!!!!!

Genevieve said...

So cute! Congratulations on the new addition! I just love border collies! Very smart dogs!

Nutmeg said...

Such a sweet face!! Congrats!!

waleska said...

awww she's adorable! I love her freckles too :)

Anonymous said...

I like her freckles too! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...