Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Alligators

Both kids screamed, "MOM, THERE'S A DEAD ALLIGATOR IN THE BACKYARD!"

So, I guess the dogs were busy gathering lizards while we were out running errands today. There were two dead lizards in the backyard, obviously caught by the dogs, that were SO BIG they weren't lizards, they were alligators.

I tried to correct them and tell them they were really lizards, but neither one of them wanted anything to do with my observation.

They were alligators.

Plain and simple.

Not lizards.

I didn't take pictures.

I just scooped them up with the dog poop scooper, threw them over the fence, said a little prayer and that was it.

2 comments:

Genevieve said...

No pictures, Heather? I'm so disappointed! How big were they?

Unknown said...

Man, those lizards must've been humongous!!! Cute story. Maybe you could get them to draw the alligator for your layout. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...