Sunday, February 04, 2007

Back


Actually, I've been back for several days now. It's just been hard catching up.

Here's a picture of me with two of the Technique Tuesday gals, Mary and Angela. Everyone there was sooooo nice. It was such a pleasure meeting them. I couldn't wait to get started with all the stamps they gave me. WOW! That's another reason I haven't updated in awhile. I've been stamping. :D I have to admit, when I found out I made the TT design team, I panicked. All of a sudden, I couldn't think of a darn thing to do with a stamp. "Stamp? What's a stamp?" I had to get over that hump and do a couple things with them. Now I'm feeling a little better. I've even come up with some ideas and I've written them down in the "Good-bye Day" book that Trent made me. I knew that little book would come in handy.



Here's my other favorite place. :D We didn't really get too much of a chance to chat with them. They were really busy. I just LOVE what releases they have coming out. I seriously don't know how they keep coming up with so many cute designs. Have I mentioned lately how much I LOVE Sweetwater? ;)





UPLOADS FOR PEEK 1/31/07



The theme this time was chipboard. I painted and sparkled up the WeR chipboards. The layout is based on another time when Katrina had 10 seconds to herself. Poor thing. She thought sunblock was hair gel.

I mixed up some BasicGrey lines and used some Heidi Swapp and Cherry Arte chipboard. That tag on the bottom left came from a hat and gloves set I bought for Katrina from Target. I swear, I save everything.

4 comments:

Genevieve said...

I'm so jealous of your goodie bag of stamps! It sounds like you're a little overwhelmed by all of them...I'd be glad to take some off your hands!

Angela said...

Hey! I'm on your blog! :)

Congrats again girlie!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful "snow baby" lay-out!

Anonymous said...

Absolutely downright gorgeous! Seriously....this is just gorgeous! ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...