Friday, October 20, 2006

Chat with Thena

Tonight, Peek is having a chat with Thena Smith. See you there.

Also, Tammy asked about the KI flower on my "Cutie" LO. KI actually calls those "Bubble Frames". All I did was flip it around (they're hollow frames), filled it with some seed beads I bought at Michaels, some micro-glitter I had from my old stamping days and topped it all off with Diamond Glaze. It takes overnight for the Glaze to dry to a nice, clear & shiny filling. Once it was dry, I just added a little more Glaze on top of the dried filling and used it to adhere to the layout.

It's pretty easy. :D

Pat at Peek is out, but Jill at DML has some frames left.

2 comments:

Hippofatamus said...

Hi there, just read your comment on my blog about the 40's gangster phot of my son. I have checked out the paper and I love it! I hope they will be available in Canada! Thanks for the suggestion, and Keep an eye out for the inner in a week!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the info. Heather! Feel free to email me next time.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...