Monday, July 31, 2006

D is for Dump Truck


I just completed Tia's page for her super cool transportation journal. I had the letter "D" and I decided to do "Dump Truck".

My kids are still looking at me strangely for having destroyed a book. It wasn't their book, I bought it at the thrift store, but still....they are a little upset with me! I'm always telling them not to throw books, not to color inside books, etc. Treat books with respect! I guess this is more of a case of do as I say, not as I do!

Yeah, that's a little bit of glitter on the main truck. Everything is better with a little glitter.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

such a cute idea! I would have never thought to put glitter with a dump truck -- but by golly it's perfect!

beth said...

Love the dump truck idea.....so cute in an "I can play with boy toys, too" kind of way.
I don't envy the move, although the house looks great. Good luck with all of that.

Anonymous said...

What a cool idea for the letter "d"...your page turned out great.

Anonymous said...

Living in Illinois, Dumptruck IS synonomous with transportation. We joke that there are only two seasons here: Winter and Construction...so how absolutly perfect!

Anonymous said...

I love this! What an innovative idea! I love the glittery dump truck - and yes, my kis always hae the same reaction!! ;-)

carlene federer said...

Cool page Heather, and I totally agree about the glitter!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...