Friday, June 23, 2023

Mule

 

It's been so many years but I've been bit by the scrapbooking bug again. I can't stop. I'm doing 4 or so layouts a week. This is just one I did yesterday. 

I've been doing so many that I got stuck and had to use a Page Map for the design process. 

Since I'm even able to log into this account, I'll be adding more pages soon.

All my papers and supplies are practically vintage at this point. I think this is all BasicGrey Sugar Rush. .

Old.

Vintage.

AND, I dug out my old Technique Tuesday stamps. Those babies are hanging on by a thin thread. Some of them are starting to rip but the ones that work are just making my day.

I miss the days I used to design for them. There is nothing like the smell of new stamps.

The picture is from 2010. I'm only 13 years behind. 

We were at Mount Vernon and Kat can never resist an animal. She tried and tried to pet this mule that wanted really nothing to do with her. 

Since I've started scrapbooking like a maniac again, I've run into a small problem. I'm out of scrapbooks. Money is so damn tight and I can't afford new books so I'll just be trying to stuff old ones until the seams burst. 

I counted the books I have and they're up to 45. Do you know what a pain in the ass those are to move? I can't really put them in a box because they're so large and awkward. They have to be moved by hand and I'm an old lady now. I'm not looking forward to moving anytime soon.

Enough bitching for now. 

Enjoy your day.

Heather

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...