Thursday, September 19, 2013

Pictures I promised

but never delivered.  Ooops, I forgot.

I'm trying to catch up here...

First day of school pictures...

Trent going into 7th grade.


Kat going into 4th grade.


Study these because you'll need to remember what they looked like when I post the last day of school in May. They always wear the same thing on the first day and the last day and then I make you guys guess which is which.

While we're at it, can you tell which photo(s) I edited in Lightroom and which one(s) I edited in Picasa? Have I mentioned lately how much I HATE post processing photos?? What a bore.

The Rambuton

The strange and expensive fruit I bought just for photographing...




Yeah, it's in milk for no other reason than it looks weirder that way. 


We ate them but they were, ehhhhh. It was much more fun to put them in bowls and take photos.

The Vintage Camera

I bought this at a yard sale for $2.00.






The camera is from around 1961-1963. I don't know if it works and I don't really care so much if it does or doesn't. It's now part of my "collection". I now have three vintage camera and three of anything makes a collection. Right?

I think I'm just about caught up now. Here is another picture of Dancing Devil Ellenor just for fun.



I just realized that maybe you didn't see the first one. I think I posted it just on Facebook. Hang on, let me find it....


Have a great day!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...