Monday, August 17, 2009

Back to School House

I am so excited to announce that I am now designing projects for Regina at The Cutting Cafe. Here is my first item:

The school house, the apple, the pencil and the "Welcome Back to School" title is all from her site. Check out all the great digi stamps she has.

Thanks Regina!

Also, I'm going to be giving away the Back to School House cut on Sunday. If you're interested, all you have to do is leave a comment on my blog. I'll let random.org will pick a winner.

6 comments:

Regina Easter said...

OH MY HEATHER, YOU ARE AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING..I SIMPLY LOVE THIS...THANK YOU SO MUCH

Kaye's Crafty Place said...

Congrats on designing for the cutting cafe, you layout looks amazing.

hugs
Kaye x

Lisa L. said...

Congratulations Heather - I'm so proud of you. Lisa L. (APIY)

C said...

Heather, Welcome to the team! I'm not a scrapbooker so I really admire those who can do it. Your layouts are amazing!!

Unknown said...

wow,This is amazing card...
Colors are stunning...
I like your layout so much..



--
Michell
Plug and play Security Systems no Contracts at the best affordable Prices

Nikki said...

AWESOME LO!! You do the most amazing LOs! Such an inspiration...
Hugs, Nikki

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...